Samsung Galaxy SIII Exploded!!! - TeknoGadyet
Vivo V5s
Vivo V5s

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Samsung Galaxy SIII Exploded!!!

Burnt Samsung Galaxy SIII

An 18 year old girl in Switzerland suffered burnt injury in her leg after her Samsung Galaxy SIII exploded on her pants. According to the report from Le Matin the victim was on her work when the incident happened and her boss ripped off her pants in order to avoid further injury.


Mirjam Berger Swiss spokesperson for Samsung said that they are very sorry that it happened. They will contact the victim and launch a thorough investigation. As for the phone, it will be sent to Samsung headquarters in Korea for further analysis.

Source: Androidbeat
___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

close
teknogadyet.com