|Acer Liquid S2|
Amid the rumors of Sony Honami to capture an Ultra HD video or commonly known as 4K, Acer steals the limelight and become the first official manufacturer to produce a smartphone with that capability. Meet the Acer Liquid S2, a 6-inch device with Full HD resolution packed with 13MP camera that has the ability to shoot 2160p.
The main camera can also shoot 1080p video at 60fps, ablility to capture low light images with its ring flash (4 LED around the camera sensors), 4x slow motion and full 27MP panorama image. It is not just the imaging capability that is top of the class, its innards are the latest in the current market. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 clocked at 2.2GHz is the heart of the device with 2GB of RAM to ensure smooth transitions and fluidity.
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual HSPA+, Tri-Band 4G LTE
- 6" capacitive IPS Full HD (1920x1080, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Krait CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 13MP auto focus main camera, f2.2, 28mm lens with LED ring flash, 2160p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera, f.2.2, 24mm lens, 88 degrees wide angel, 1080p video recording
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS Support and GLONASS
- Sensors: Light, accelerometer, proximity, digital compass, gyro
- 3300mAh Li-Po Battery , non-user replaceable
The Liquid S2 will be launched in October, and as usual it would take time to reach our shores or not at all.