|Apple iPhone 5C|
For once Apple unveiled two iPhones in a single event, the iPhone 5C is one among them. After several rumors and leaks Apple finally announced the first iPhone to have a polycarbonate body which is basically almost the same with the iPhone 5 in terms of specifications.
- Quad-Band GSM, Penta-Band HSPA, LTE
- 4.0" capacitive IPS LCD (640 x 1136), Corning Gorilla Glass2
- 1.3GHz Dual Core CPU, PowerVR SGX543MP3 GPU, Apple A6 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 1.2MP secondary camera, 720p Video Recording
- GPS with A-GPS Support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- TV Out
- Proprietary USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Li-Ion non-removable battery
The iPhone 5C is thicker than the iPhone 5 (9mm vs. 7.6mm) and heavier too (132grams vs 112grams). This will be available in 5 different colors namely Blue, White, Pink, Green and Yellow. This will eventually dethrone the iPhone 5 and will make its way as a mid-range device sitting between the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5S.
The cost is not cheap as many expected before, it would cost around 27,000 pesos for the 16GB version while the 32GB would cost around 32,000 pesos.
With that price do you consider it as cheap? Will you still buy this or will opt to go for the iPhone 5S? If I am to ask I will go to a different platform, how about you?
Does the C denotes CHEAP, COLOR or CR_P?!