|Gionee Elife E6|
Gionee is a leading mobile manufacturer in China, they research, design and build their own smartphone. They are well-known company not just in China but to other parts of the world like India, Vietnam, Thailand and many more. This time it is the Philippines they want to conquer with their flagship Elife E6, a 1.5GHz Quad-Core device with Full HD display.
The Gionee E6 was unveiled in Beijing last July 10 and it will finally arrive in the local scene this coming October.
- Single Micro SIM
- Quad-Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual Band HSPA+
- 5.0" capacitive IPS Full HD LCD (1920x1080)
- Unibody Design
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2, Amigo UI on top
- 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU, MediaTek MT6589T chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storge
- 13MP auto-focus main camera, f2.2 lens
- 5MP secondary camera, f2.4 lens
- Video Recording up to 1080p (Rear Camera)
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximit, Light, Sound, Compass
- 2000mAh Battery
Gionee is an OEM company and usually the price tag of their smartphone is higher than local brands. Hopefully the E6 will be an affordable one and if so I might be getting one for proper review treatment.