|Starmobile Diamond V7|
The Starmobile Diamond V7 was announced last May 2013 and after the long wait for more than three months, they give us a hint that it will be hitting the stores soon. This is currently the biggest phablet the company has to offer a huge 5.7-inch capacitive IPS HD screen protected with Dragon Trail Glass.
The picture below was posted on their Facebook page showing several boxes of the device confirming that its release is coming near.
|Diamond V7 Boxes|
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- 5.7" capacitive IPS High Definition LCD (1280 x 720), Dragon Trail Glass Protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 18MP auto focus BSI main camera with LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 8MP BSI secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
- With Free Leather Flip Case and Capacitive Sytlus
The first gigantic phone we encountered with similar size it the SKK Mobile Silver, then Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 followed by the MyPhone Iceberg. All of them are using MT6589 chipset coupled with 1GB, so the question here will it still appeal to the people especially that there are rumors that it will be having 12995 pesos price tag?
Do you think its worth the wait or it is been too late for its release? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.