The Lenovo A850 is a quad-core phablet which utilizes the newer MediaTek MT6582 chipset with each core clocked at 1.3GHz, 4GB of internal storage coupled with 1GB of RAM and costs Php9,999.
It has a 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS display with a qHD resolution (960x540) which translates to 200 pixels per inch.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Tripple Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS and Dual Band HSPA
- 5.5" capacitive qHD IPS touchscreen LCD (960x540), 5-point multi-touch
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- VGA secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 2250mAh Li-Po Battery
Like any other Lenovo smartphones social apps Like Facebook, Twitter and Skype comes pre-installed together with Route 66 + Navi Maps, Lenovo Power Saving and Norton Mobile Security.