|Nokia Lumia 2520|
Nokia announced today their first ever Windows tablet, the Lumia 2520 which boasts a 10.1-inch vivid Full HD ClearBlack capacitive touchscreen LCD display powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with each core clocked at 2.2GHz.
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Penta-Band HSPA+, Tri-Band LTE
- 10.1" capacitive ClearBlack IPS Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection
- Microsoft Windows Phone RT
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD
- 6.7MP auto focus main camera, 1080p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera, 720p video recording
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro HDMI
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS Support and GLONASS
- 8000mAh non-removable battery
The Lumia 2520 is just as powerful with its smartphone sibling the Lumia 1520 and comes with a number of unique software which are exclusive to the Lumia family like the Nokia Storyteller and Nokia Video Director. It also comes with the interactive game "Dragons Adventure" made in partnership with DreamWorks Animation.
The Lumia tablet also comes with a separate accessory called Nokia Power Keyboard wherein you can dock the 2520 to complete a laptop like experience. The keyboard also provides additional power to it and promised to boost 5 hours of battery life plus additional two USB ports.
It is expected to arrive this quarter with a price tag of US$499 and will be available in four colors while the keyboard dock will cost an additional 149 dollars.
Note: The specs indicate it supports GSM, however I am not yet sure if it has full phone functionality like the some other Android counterpart.