|Lenovo Vibe Z|
Just last Sunday, the Lenovo Vibe X was released locally and yet its big brother was announced today in China, the Lenovo Vibe Z.
The Vibe Z moves out from the MediaTek chipset and instead employs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 to power its computing capabilities. The Vibe Z has the same resolution (1080p) with its sibling but bigger display (5.5-inch versus 5-inch).
- Dual SIM Dual Standby - Supports 4G LTE
- 5.5" capacitive Full HD (1080x1920) touchscreen display
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with Vibe ROM
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD slot
- 13MP auto focus f/1.8 main camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v.4.0
It will also come with an S-View-like cover but with enhanced capability wherein you can answer or reject a call without opening the cover. Pricing and availability are yet to be determined, hopefully Lenovo would make it more affordable than its competitor.