|Nokia Lumia 1020|
Nokia Philippines launched the Lumia 1020 last October 1 and officially became available nationwide on October 11, 2013 for Php35,650 with free camera grip that doubles as an external battery pack.
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+, Penta-Band LTE
- 4.5" AMOLED capacitive HD (1280x768) touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8, Upgradeable to Windows 8 Amber
- 1.5GHz Dual Core Krait CPU, Adreno 225 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, non-expandable
- 41MP auto focus main camera with Xenon and LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.2MP secondary camera, 720p video recording
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, DLNA
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS with A-GPS Support and GLONASS
- 2000mAh Li-Ion Non-Removable Battery
The box is quite big, this is because it contains both the Lumia 1020 and the Camera Grip.
|Unit and Camera Grip|
When you pullout the yellow tag, another box will be revealed containing the Lumia 1020 and the camera grip.
|Unit inside its box|
The unit is enclosed in a plastic for added protection in its own box. When you take out the unit you will find the SIM ejector pin.
|Retail package (without camera grip)|
Some paper paraphernalia can be found underneath the cardboard divider while the charger/USB cable combo and the wired headset are at the bottom of the box.
|Camera Grip Box_Front|
|Camera Grip Box_Back|
The camera grip box is a combination of cardboard and plastic. Aside from the grip itself it also contains two sets of manual.
NEXT PAGE: HARDWARE