|Samsung Galaxy Grand 2|
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. announced in Seoul, Korea the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 which packs a better internals than its predecessor. To begin with it has a larger and improve screen - a 5.25-inch screen with 720p resolution.
- 5.25" capacitive HD TFT touchscreen (1280x720) display
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Quad Core CPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Hall, Compass
- 2600mAh Battery
The processor has been upgraded from dual core to quad-core, the RAM grows from 1GB to 1.5GB and the battery is also slightly bigger (2600mAh versus 2100mAh). However, the CPU and GPU used are not yet disclosed.
It will be available in black, white and pink in selective regions.