|Alcatel One Touch Pop C5|
Alcatel Mobile Philippines posted on their Facebook page that the Once Touch Pop C5 is now available nationwide. It packs a 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.3GHz dual core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Tri-Band HSPA+
- 4.5" capacitive TFT FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display, 2-point multi-touch
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 dual core CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6572 chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP main camera with LED flash
- VGA secondary camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- 1800mAh Li-Ion Battery
The Pop C5 is priced at Php4,999 which is 500 pesos more expensive than its smaller brother One Touch Magic. With that price difference you get a bigger screen, slightly higher camera resolution plus LED flash and larger battery capacity.
When compared to its Magic sibling it is clearly a better phone. But does it stand a chance with its competitors specially those from the local brands? Head on the comment section below and please kindly share your opinions.