|Alcatel One Touch Idol X+|
Aside from the One Touch Pop C9, Alcatel also used the CES 2014 in Las Vegas to launch its first octa-core powered smartphone - the One Touch Idol X+.
The Idol X+ packs a 5-inch full HD capacitive IPS touchscreen display powered by MediaTek MT6592 Turbo octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz each. There is also a 2GB of RAM to ensure the smooth UI transition to the high-pixel count screen.
- Single SIM
- 5.0" capacitive Full HD IPS touchscreen LCD (1920x1080)
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 2GHz Octa Core CPU, MHz Mali-450MP GPU MediaTek MT6592T chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- HiFi Audio
- 2500mAh non-removable Battery
One amazing feat of this phablet is, it managed to enclose its screen in an almost boarder less bezel plus the device is also thin at only 7.9mm. Alcatel did not mention its pricing and availability, but hopefully it will arrive in our country soon at an attractive price.