|Archos 45 Helium 4G|
Archos debuts 45 Helium 4G/LTE-Enabled smartphone in the upcoming CES 2014. It packs a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8926 processor.
The multitasking is handled by a 1GB of RAM, there is only 4GB of internal storage but it can be further expanded up to 32GB via a micro SD slot.
- Single SIM
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Tripple Band HSPA+, Quad Band LTE
- 4.5" capacitive FWVGA IPS touchscreen LCD (854x480), 10-point multi-touch
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3, planned upgrade to 4.4.2 Kit Kat
- 1.4GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, 405MHz Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8926 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP BSI auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 1080p video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 1700mAh Li-Ion Battery
The specifications are pretty decent and you would be surprised that it only cost USD200 or bout Php8,800.