|Archos 50 Helium 4G|
The 50 Helium 4G is one of the two LTE-capable smartphones that Archos announced for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show. As the name suggests, it sports a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a 720p resolution.
- Single SIM
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Tripple Band HSPA+, Quad Band LTE
- 5" capacitive HD IPS touchscreen LCD (1280x720), 10-point multi-touch
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3, planned upgrade to 4.4.2 Kit Kat
- 1.4GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, 405MHz Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8926 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP BSI auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 1080p video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 2000mAh Li-Ion Battery
Some specifications are similar to its 45 Helium 4G sibling but with a bigger screen and better screen resolution. The internal storage is also bumped up twice from 4GB to 8GB. The main camera is also improved (8MP vs. 5MP) as well as the battery capacity (2000mAh vs. 1700mAh).
The Helium 50 cost USD250 or about 11,000 pesos which is a very competitive price for its specs.