|Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G|
Huawei, the global leader solution provider of information and communication technology launched in Las Vegas the much awaited successor of the Ascend Mate.
The Ascend Mate2 4G as the name suggests now supports LTE connectivity of up to 150Mbps. It retains the 6.1-inch screen size and resolutions but managed to trim down its dimensions (161mm x 84.9mm x 9.5mm versus 163.5mm x 85.7mm x 9.9mm) which makes it more handy.
Under the hood, there is a quad-core processor made by Qualcomm clocked at 1.6GHz each coupled with 2GB of RAM. To ensure long-lasting performance, Huawei stuffed its phablet with a massive 4050mAh battery. Not only that, it also supports reverse charging wherein it can act as a power bank and charge another device.
The camera department is also improved, now it has a 13MP Sony made BSI main camera at the back that can shoot 1080p videos. The front facing one has a 5MP with f2.4 aperture lens and 1.4um sensor (yes, that is an ultrapixel sensor).
- Support GSM/EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+ and LTE Cat4
- 6.1" capacitive HD IPS touchscreen LCD (1280x720), Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3, Emotion UI 2.0
- 1.6GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8928 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 13MP BSI auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 4050mAh Li-Po Battery
There are also several accessories available for the Ascend Mate2 4G including flip cover, external battery packs and Bluetooth headset.