Aside from the Qualcomm powered LTE capable Vibe Z, Lenovo also announced three other devices for the upcoming CES2014 and one of them is the Lenovo S650.
The S650 sports a 4.7-inch screen with modest qHD (960x540) resolution powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor from MediaTek.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Tripple Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS and Dual Band HSPA+
- 4.7" capacitive qHD touchscreen LCD (960x540)
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- VGA secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 2000mAh Li-Po Battery
The back of the device is made from a laser-etched fabric-feel polycarbonate material for a better look and more comfortable grip. Like most of the recent smartphones, it will also have a gesture and motion based enhancements for amazing user experience.
The S650 will have a price tag of USD229 or about Php10,000 before taxes and subsidies. It will be available immediately in countries where Lenovo products are being sold, which means we will be seeing it soon in the local stores.