Aside from the S650, the S930 is another device for the S-series which Lenovo unveiled for the CES 2014. It packs a massive 6-inch touchscreen display with high definition resolution.
Apart from having a gigantic screen, the S930 is best for consuming multimedia contents because of its two front facing speakers not to mention the Dolby Digital audio enhancements.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Tripple Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS and Dual Band HSPA+
- 6" capacitive HD IPS touchscreen LCD (1280x720)
- Dimensions: 170mmx86.5mmx8.7mm
- Weight:170 grams
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, Mali-400MP2, GPU MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 1.6MP fixed focus secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Magnetic
- 3000mAh Li-Po Battery
Like its smaller sibling, the back plate is also made of laser-etched polycarbonate material which ensures comfortable grip, less fingerprints and less scratches. Gesture based and motion controls are also on board for better one-handed operation.
It will be available soon in the local market with a hefty price tag of US$319 or around 14,000 pesos in today's current exchange rate.