|Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3|
Most smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity carries a premium price tag, however, Alcatel will soon bring it to an entry-level price point with the Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3.
The Pop S3 belongs on the lower level of the newly unveiled Pop series, together with the Pop S9, Pop S7 and Pop 7S. It sports a 4-inch screen with WVGA (800x480) resolution powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB or RAM and has 4GB of internal storage.
Aside from LTE, other connectivity options include NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0 and micro USB 2.0. There is also a GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS.
As for the shooting capability, there is a 5MP camera at the back and VGA in the front. Impressively, Alcatel managed to put a 2000mAh battery on it. The price and availability are still both to be determined.
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Triple Band HSPA+, Penta Band LTE
- 4" capacitive WVGA (800x480) touchscreen LCD
- Dimensions: 123mm x 64.4mm x 9.85mm
- Weight: 130g
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Quad Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Miracast
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPSand GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity
- 2000mAh battery