|Archos 80 Helium 4G|
If the Archos 50c Oxygen is the company's flagship smartphone, the Archos 80 Helium 4G is on the top of their tablet line-up.
The Helium 80 is the latest device from the Helium 4G portfolio, in addition to the Helium 45 and Helium 50 which Archos announced earlier this year. They claim that this gadget is the world's first 8-inch tablet with LTE connectivity.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz each coupled with 1GB of RAM plus 8GB of internal storage. The graphics processing is handled by Adreno 305. It will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. Despite of being a 4G tablet, it only has a relatively small 3500mAh battery.
Camera wise, there is a 5MP auto focus main shooter on the back capable of recording 1080p videos while the front has a 2MP sensor.
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Triple Band HSPA+, Quad Band LTE
- 8" capacitive IPS (1024x768) touchscreen LCD
- Dimensions: 213mm x 155mm x 10.5mm
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8926 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP auto focus BSI main camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- 3500mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: GBP230 or about 17K pesos