The Nokia X family, which was announced earlier today at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona offers an affordable price tag with great hardware and software experience.
The combination of Nokia and Microsoft expertise in one device is already a terrific device, add the Android OS flexibility and you will get an excellent smartphone.
The first three devices on the X series are the Nokia X, Nokia X+ and the Nokia XL, they are all powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor and runs on a forked Android AOSP which they called Nokia X Software Platform.
As you might guess, the Nokia XL is a big device which boasts a 5-inch display and the one that sits on the top. It is the only one among the series that has a dual camera, a 5MP auto focus on the back accompanied by an LED flash and a 2MP in the front. Aside from these two, it is fairly the same with the Nokia X+.
- Dual SIM Dual Stanby
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Dual Band 3G
- 5" capacitive IPS WVGA (800x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 141.4mm x 77.7mm x 10.9mm
- Weight: 190g
- Nokia X Software Platform
- 1GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A5 CPU, Adreno 203 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- FWVGA video recording
- 2MP secondary camera
- 720p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot (up to 8 devices)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS with A-GPS, Offline Maps
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
- 2000mAh battery
- Price: 109 Euros or about 6.6K pesos
- Free 4GB micro SD card