Gionee Philippines will launch locally their camera-centric smartphone - the Elife E7 this coming Sunday, March 30 at the SM Mall of Asia . It was announced last November 26, 2013 on its hometown and after four months we are going to witness the so-called phone that was made for shooting.
The main camera at the back can shoot 16MP still and 1080p video, while the front has 8MP sensor. The device has 5.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080) capacitive LTPS touchscreen display powered by Qualcomm quad-core Krait 400 processor.
There are actually three variations of CPU, one with 2.2GHz WCDMA, another with 2.2GHz TD-SCDMA+WCDMA and lastly the LTE capable 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801. It will also available in two RAM-ROM combination, a 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and the other has 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
- 5.5-inch LTPS capacitive Full HD touchscreen (1920x1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 150.6mm x 75mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 150g
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Amigo 2.0
- 2.2GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset (non-LTE)
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset (LTE)
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16/32GB internal
- 16MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 8MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 3.0 (MHL2), USB Host
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Compass
- 2500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery