|HTC One (M8) 2014 Edition Now Official|
After several leaks and rumors the latest HTC flagship is now finally official - the HTC One (M8). It sports the same unibody metal design and retains the same full HD resolution, but it is a bit bigger at 5-inch.
Under its hood is the newest Qualcomm chip in the market, the Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz each supported by 2GB of RAM to ensure smooth UI transitions and multitasking. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6.0 on top.
Camera wise, there is a total of 3 modules in the M8, a 5MP in the front and an UltraPixel Duo at the back. The Duo Camera boasts to capture a much detailed information on any subject with the addition of depth sensor.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+, Penta-band LTE
- 5-inch capacitive Full HD touchscreen (1920x1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 146.36mm x 70.6mm x 9.35mm
- Weight: 160g
- Android 4.4 Jelly Bean, HTC Sense 6.0 on top
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset (LTE)
- 16/32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Duo UltraPixel auto focus BSI main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Dual Band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 3.0 (MHL2), USB Host
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Compass, Barometer
- 2600mAh Li-Po non-removable battery