|Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Now Available At Sun Plan 1500|
Sun Cellular brings the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to its postpaid plan roster. The latest Korean phablet can be yours at Sun Plan 1500 with 499 pesos monthly handset amortization.
To give a quick recap, the Note 3 was announced September of last year, it boasts a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 Snapdragon processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
At Plan 1500, you get unlimited mobile surfing, unlimited Sun calls and texts, unlimited landline calls (same area code only,) 60 minutes of IDD calls and 250 texts to all networks.
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Quad Band HSPA+ , LTE
- 5.7" Super AMOLED capacitive Full HD touchscreen (1920x1080)
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset (LTE)
- 1.9GHz Quad Core Cortex-A15 plus 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, PowerVR GPU, Exynos 5-Octa chipset (3G)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32/64GB internal, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, geo-tagging, HDR, Burst Shot, panorama, photo-sphere, simultaneous still and video capture
- 2MP secondary camera
- Video Recording up to 2160p (Rear Camera LTE Model), 1080p for front camera
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 3.0 (MHL2), USB Host
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Sound, Barometer, Temperature, Humidity, Gesture
- 3200mAh Li-Ion Battery