|THL T200 Will Be Available On March 17 With Free 20,000mAh Powerbank|
Novo7 Tech, the distributor of THL smartphones announced that another octa-core device from the company will be available this coming Monday, March 17, 2014.
The phone we are referring to is the THL T200, a 6-inch phablet with full HD resolution powered by Mediatek MT6592 octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz each bundled with 2GB of RAM. There is an ample internal storage, 32GB to be exact, but if it is still not enough for you, just install a 64GB micro SD card for a whooping 96GB of total storage.
Camera wise, there is 13MP main camera at the back and an 8MP in the front, both of which are Sony made. The device connectivity is well covered, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB port with OTG support and lastly NFC.
The T200 will cost Php14,999 with a free 20,000mAh powerbank. Initially, you can only grab it at Novo7 stores in SM Southmall and another kiosk in Gateway Cubao.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual Band HSPA+
- 6.0" capacitive IPS OGS FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display , Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.7GHz Octa Core CPU, 700MHz Mali-450MP GPU, MediaTek MT6592 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 2500mAh removable battery
- Price: Php14,999