|THL W200S, Budget Octacore Coming Soon|
Last month I wrote an article about what supposedly a budget octa-core device, the THL W200S. Earlier today, Novo7 Tech confirmed that this will be coming soon to the local market.
To give a quick recap, the W200S cost around USD199 online, this translates to about 9K pesos when converted to Philippine money. Therefore, we believe that it would cost somewhere around 11K pesos or maybe lesser.
Spec wise, it sports a 5-inch 720p touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla 3 protection, 1.7GHz octa-core CPU, 32GB of storage and 1GB of RAM. It would be the fourth THL device with MT6592 chipset in the Novo7 lineup, along with the THL100, THL200 and THL200C.
No mention yet about availability, hopefully it would arrive sooner.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual Band HSPA+
- 5.0" capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display , Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- 1.7GHz Octa Core CPU, 700MHz Mali-450MP GPU MediaTek MT6592 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 2000mAh removable battery
- Price: TBA
Source: Novo7 Tech