|Samsung Announced Galaxy K Zoom|
Samsung Electronics unveiled today their next generation camera-centric smartphone - the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom.
The K Zoom offers advance camera system and functionality such as 20.7MP BSI CMOS sensor for crisp and clear images, retracting lens (10x optical zoom) Optical Image Stabilization for blur free pictures and Xenon flash for low-light photography.
As a phone, it offers 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD (1280x720) touchscreen display powered by a hexa-core processor (1.3GHz quad core + 1.7 GHz dual core) coupled with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Connectivity wise, it covers almost everything - dual band WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth and NFC.
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 137.5mm x 70.8mm x 16.6mm
- Weight: 200g
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Hexa-Core Processor (1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7+ 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex-A15)
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20.7MP auto focus BSI CMOS OIS main camera with AF assist LED and Xenon flash
- 10x Optical Zoom (24-240mm equivalent, F3.1-6.3)
- 2MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording at 60fps
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0, OTG Support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Light, Proximity, Magnetic
- 2430mAh battery