|ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG Now Available For Php5,995|
ASUS Philippines has officially released the latest 7-inch phablet from the Taiwanese electronics company - the Fonepad 7.
Do not get confused with the first Fonepad 7 (ME175CG), as this one has a model number FE170CG which is lighter and thinner than the former. It sports a 7-inch LED backlight capacitive touchscreen display with WSGA (1024x600) resolution and anti-fingerprint coating.
Under the hood is an Intel Atom Z2520 dual core processor clocked at 1.2GHz each with Hyper-Threading technology coupled with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 4GB which is further expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card. It also comes with free 16GB of ASUS Webstorage space - 5GB lifetime plus 11GB for the first year.
The tablet has dual micro SIM slots with dual standby phone functionality and 3G capability. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat. It is initially available at Silicon Valley and Memo Express for an affordable price of Php5,995.
- Quad band 2G/3G
- Dual SIM (micro) dual standby
- 7-inch capacitive WSGA (1024x600) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 192mm x 110mm x 10.7mm
- Weight: 290g
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Intal Atom Z2520
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 2MP main camera with LED Flash,
- 720p video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, supports Miracast
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 3950mAh Li-Po battery
- Colors: black, white, red, blue
Source: ASUS Philippines