The Cloudfone Geo 400q was released earlier this month, the "q" stand for quad core. However, the main downside was the 512MB RAM which many consumers believed not suitable for devices with 4-core chipset.
The good thing is that Cloudfone mobile is listening to the voice of the many and recently unveiled its successor - the Cloudfone Geo 400q+. As you might guess, the RAM now is 1GB, but not only that, they also equipped it with bigger battery capacity - 2000mAh to be exact.
Other specifications remain the same with its predecessor and like the original one, they also bundled it with Globe SIM card with free Powersurf 299 for 2 months.
- Quad band 2G, Dual band 3G
- Dual SIM Dual Standby
- 4-inch capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 125.5mm x 63mm x 10.3mm
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP main camera without LED Flash,
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- WiFi 802.11
- Micro USB 2.0
- 2000mAh battery