|Huawei Launched 4G LTE-Enabled Ascend P7|
Huawei's Ascend P6 is one good example of smartphone that put emphasis on design and build quality. However, the lack of LTE was one of the major drawback and that is where the company starts with the Ascend P7.
It is not just connectivity that was improved, there are also lots of refinements made. It is now only 6.5mm thin and boasts front and rear Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The 5-inch screen sports a full HD resolution, which gives you great visual experience.
Camera wise, there is an 8MP lens in the front which incorporates Blue Glass infrared for better photo clarity while at the back is a 13MP auto focus BSI sensor with flash.
Under the hood is a 1.8GHz quad core Hisilicon Kirin 910T processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI on top. It will be available this May for 449 euros or about 27K pesos.
- Quad Band 2G/3G, Penta Band LTE
- 5-inch INCELL Full HD (1920x1080) touch-sensitive screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 139.8mm x 68.8mm x 6.5mm
- Weight: 124g
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat, Emotion UI 2.3
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Hisilicon Kirin 910T
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 8MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Compass
- 2500mAh battery