|LG G2 Mini LTE Coming To Smart Postpaid|
Recently we got an invite to a Smart Communication media briefing, an event where they will unveil the LG G2 Mini LTE as part of their postpaid roster.
There are two variants of G2 Mini LTE, one with Tegra 4i and the other with Snapdragon 400 chipset, but most probably the latter is the one Smart will carry. The Qualcomm 400 chip is the same thing inside the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and the much awaited Cherry Mobile Ultra.
Whichever it is, it will sport a 4.7-inch capacitive touchscreen display with qHD resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection on top. The internal storage will be 8GB which is expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card and 1GB of RAM for multitasking.
- Quad Band 2G/3G, Penta Band LTE
- 4.7-inch IPS capacitive qHD (540x960) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- Dimensions: 129.6mm x 66mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass
- 2440mAh Li-Ion battery
As of this point, we still do not know in what plan it will be available.We will update you soon once we have more information, so please stay tuned.