|LG G2 Mini LTE, Yours At Smart All-in Plan 1200|
The LG G2 Mini has been in the market for a few weeks now, however the 4G version is nowhere to be found. It turns out that the LTE variant will be exclusive to Smart Communication.
The G2 Mini LTE will be available at All-in Plan 1200 with one time fee of 2000 pesos. This plan comes with Unlimited LTE, Php205 consumable amount plus free quick window case. It is also available at Plan 999 with cash-out fee of Php4,776 or 199 pesos monthly handset amortization for 24 months.
Earlier this week we reported that it will be available through Smart postpaid, but we learned that it will also be available to prepaid customers. If I am not mistaken it will have a retail price of Php13,990, but I still need to verify its correctness.
Along with the announcement of the G2 Mini LTE is the High Definition Voice service for Smart subscribers. It provides high quality and crystal clear audio for a better call experience. This technology applies to any on-net calls, but first you need to have HD Voice capable mobile phones to experience it.
LG G2 Mini LTE Specifications:
- Quad Band 2G/3G, Penta Band LTE
- 4.7-inch IPS capacitive qHD (540x960) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- Dimensions: 129.6mm x 66mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass
- 2440mAh Li-Ion battery