|Microsoft Devices Philippines Launched Lumia 630 Dual SIM|
Yesterday, Microsoft Devices Philippines held its first media event with the launching of the first ever dual SIM Lumia smartphone powered by the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
The Lumia 630 Dual SIM sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS Clear Black display for wide and better viewing angles protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood is a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM.
There is an 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via micro SD card plus 7GB One Drive cloud storage. These give every user ample space to save their pictures, videos, musics, apps and other multimedia contents.
|Grab Taxi, Air Asia and Globe Executives|
The phone has also integrated features like one swipe notification from Action Center, Microsoft Office, Here Maps and Drive +. Aside from that, it will have three of the applications tailored for Filipinos namely Grab Taxi, Air Asia mobile app and Globe GCash app.
|Lumia 630 Dual SIM SRP 7,990 Pesos|
The Lumia 630 Dual SIM will be available locally starting from May 30, 2014 with an affordable price of Php7,990. You can choose from a wide range of colors including White, Black, Orange, Yellow and Green.
- Quad Band 2G, Dual Band HSPA+
- 4.5-inch IPS ClearBlack FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 129.5mm x 66.7mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: 134g
- Windows Phone 8.1
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- 5MP auto focus main camera without LED Flash,
- 720p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass
- 1830mAh battery
- Price: Php7,990