|Motorola Announced Moto G LTE, 4.5-inch HD Quad Core Snapdragon 400|
Motorola, a Google company, recently announced the successor of the popular Moto G - the Moto G LTE. Aside from the inclusion of 4G connectivity, the latest version also addressed one of the weak spots of its predecessor - the micro SD slot.
Other than that, the two smartphones remain identical, a 4.5-inch 720p display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB or 16GB storage options and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The Moto G LTE has a price tag of USD219 in the US for or about 9,600 pesos, however please take note that it is just a direct conversion without taxes and markup. If LTE and micro SD slot is not a concern for you, the Moto G 8GB dual SIM variant is currently selling locally for as low as Php9,350.
- Quad band 2G/3G, Supports LTE
- 4.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 129.9mm x 65.9mm x 11.6mm
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8/16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 720p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass
- 2070mAh Li-Ion battery