|Nokia X2 Announced|
The Nokia X2 is now official, the rightful successor to the Nokia X's throne brings updates inside and out, it is bigger and more powerful.
The three most notable upgrades are the 4.3-inch Clear Black display (albeit it has the same WVGA resolution) newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and the 1GB of RAM. Expects that these combinations will bring more power and smoother performance than its predecessor.
Design wise, the back cover has now a glossy translucent finish similar to that of the latest Asha lines. Another great improvement is the home button, something that Nokia X users missed a lot.
The camera department is now better too, there is 5MP auto focus main camera at the back with LED flash and a secondary shooter in the front as opposed to the 3MP fixed focus and no front camera of the Nokia X.
The Nokia X Software Platform 2.0 brings also tons of tricks and features such as Fastlane, taking pictures from the lockscreen and multitasking.
It has an international price of 99 euros, which is 10 euros higher than the Nokia X. The latter has a local retail price of Php5,990 so expect the newer variant to be more expensive.
- Dual micro SIM dual standby
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- 4.3-inch WVGA (800x480) LCD ClearBlack display
- Dimensions: 121.7mm x 68.3mm x 11.1mm
- Weight: 150g
- Nokia X Software Platform 2.0
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 302 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot (up to 8 devices)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS with A-GPS & GLONASS, Offline Maps
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
- 1800mAh battery
- Price: 99 Euros