|OPPO Joy Now Available For Php5,990|
OPPO officially entered the local market last April 10 bringing in several of their famous products like the N1, Find 5 Mini, Find7a and more.
Recently, while browsing their Philippine website, we saw two additions to their smartphone lineup, one of which is the OPPO Joy. It sports a 4-inch capacitive display, which is sensitive enough to work even when your glove is on.
The Joy is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor (most probably the MediaTek MT6572) coupled with 512MB of RAM. The internal storage is 4GB which can be further expandable via micro SD card.
It runs on Color OS, which typically based on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It has a retail price of Php5,990 which makes it the cheapest offer from the Chinese phone maker, but relatively expensive when compare to our local brands with similar specs.
- Triple Band 2G/3G
- Dual SIM (Regular+micro) Dual Standby
- 4-inch capacitive WVGA (800x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 124mm x 63mm x 9.9mm
- Weight: 125g
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, Color OS
- 1.3GHz Dual Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6572 chipset (TBC)
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 3MP main camera with LED Flash,
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- WiFi, DLNA
- Micro USB 2.0
- 1700mAh Li-Ion battery
Source: OPPO Philippines