|Starmobile Quest Now Official|
After a series of teasers, Starmobile finally unveiled their latest smartphone, the Quest. It is a mid range phone that packs a 4.5-inch capacitive IPS OGS display powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The device boasts a 12MP Sony-made BSI main camera at the back with f2.0 aperture and a 5MP Toshiba sensor in the front. This made the Quest a good option for consumers that loves taking photos with their phones.
As a Qualcomm device, it has Battery Guru and Snapdragon Audio, the former is an application that helps to optimize battery consumptions while the latter is an equalizer for premium audio enhancements.
This dual micro SIM phone is now available on all Starmobile kiosks and concept stores nationwide for Php6,590 with free Insta case and screen protector.
- Dual SIM (micro) dual standby, dual 3G
- Quad band 2G, Dual band 3G
- 4.5-inch IPS OGS capacitive qHD (960x540) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 137mm x 66.3mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 127g
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 302 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 12MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, Sony sensor with f2.0 aperture
- 5MP secondary camera, Toshiba sensor
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity and Light
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery