|MyPhone Rio LTE Coming Soon!?|
Fresh from the recent announcement of Rio Craze and Infinity Lite last weekend, it seems that MyPhone is readying to unveil their first ever LTE device.
Straight from their website is the listing of MyPhone Rio LTE, although there is no picture yet uploaded the specifications are already there.
It sports a 4.5-inch capacitive IPS touchscreen display powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582M and since it is a 4G capable phone, it also has MT6290 LTE modem.
The multitasking is handled by 1GB of RAM while the storage capacity is max out at 36GB, 4GB internal plus 32GB external via micro SD card. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and a 1700mAh battery powers the Rio LTE from the inside.
It is not yet official and still no words from MyPhone, so take this as part of the rumor mill to go along with a grain of salt.
- Dual SIM,dual standby
- 4.5-inch capacitive IPS FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- MT6290 LTE modem
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP main camera without LED Flash,
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light
- 1700mAh battery