|Deezer Music Streaming Service Now Available|
Deezer, one of the most known online audio streaming applications in the world, is now available in the Philippines through its partnership with MVP-led company Smart Communications.
The Deezer app is available for download for FREE on your Android, iOS or Windows Phone device. Once you have the app, you can now listen to over 30 million OPM and international song since it comes with a 15 day Premium+ pass.
As of the moment, the only way you can access the service after the trial period is to subscribe to any Smart postpaid offers below, however, according to the Smart's executives they are also cooking up something for the pre-paid consumers.
- Unlisurf Premium Plan 1175 with 99 texts and 9 minutes of calls to all networks and a choice of either Sony Xperia M2 or Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- Unlisurf Premium Plan 1675 with 120 texts and 60 minutes of calls to all networks and a free Nokia Lumia 1020
- Unlisurf Premium Plan 2175 with 200 texts and 150 minutes of calls to all networks and either Sony Xperia Z2 or Samsung Galaxy S5
As the names suggest, all of them come with unlimited LTE surfing and 24 months of Deezer Premium+ membership. If you are familiar with Smart postpaid plans, you will notice that the above mentioned plans are actually the regular LTE plans plus Php176 for the Deezer membership. That being said, they will rebate the 175 pesos for the first 6 months of your plan.
|Steve Frank of Deezer Asia|
For the existing non-Unlisurf Smart Postpaid subscribers, they can also have the service by availing the following bundles.
- Php25 – 1 day of free Deezer Premium+, 10 MB of mobile internet and 25 all network texts
- Php125 – 7 days of free Deezer Premium+, 50 MB of mobile internet and 125 all network texts
- Php250 – 30 days of free Deezer Premium+, 100 MB of mobile internet and 250 all network texts
For those who are currently using the Spinnr app, you do not need to worry because its service will still continue, at least for the time being.