|Asus Zenfone 5 With 16GB ROM (A501CG) Now Available For Php6,995|
The ASUS Zenfone 5 was launched locally last month, at that time there is only one variant and it has only 8GB of ROM.
Earlier this month, Villman, an IT retail store posted on their website another version with 16GB of ROM. A few days ago, ASUS Philippines confirmed it with the model number A501CG.
The specifications are basically the same, except (of course) with the ROM capacity. In terms of pricing, it has a retail price of Php6,995 or 500 pesos more expensive with the first version. Meanwhile, the Zenfone Clear case and View flip covers are now available as well.
You can check our hands-on with the Zenfone 4 and Zenfone 5 here.
Zenfone 5 A501CG Specifications:
- Quad band 2G/3G
- Dual SIM (micro) dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 148.2mm x 72.8mm x 10.34mm
- Weight: 144g
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, ASUS Zen UI
- 1.6GHz dual core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU, Intel Atom Z2520 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, PixelMaster
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 2110mAh Li-Ion battery
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity light, magnetic,
- Price: Php6,995
Source: Asus Philippines