|Cherry Mobile Magnum S Unboxing|
Cherry Angel, one of the most socially active dealers of Cherry Mobile, posted on their Facebook page the unboxing and live pictures of the Magnum S.
Aside from the unit, the retail package consists of the basic - travel charger, micro USB to USB cable, wired headset and user manual.
|Front & back|
The Magnum S has a unibody design, the front's lower part has the capacitive keys while the upper part has the secondary camera, earpiece grill and the LED flash. The back is made of metal, here you can find the 18MP main camera accompanied by a dual LED flash.
|Left & right|
The regular SIM slot is located on the left along with the volume rocker while on the right side you have the micro SIM slot. There is no micro SD card slot since it does not have expandable memory, but it has OTG functions to compensate for that.
|Top & bottom|
At the top you have the 3.5mm audio jack, a secondary microphone for noise cancellation and the power/unlock button while the primary microphone and the micro USB port are both located at the bottom.
The Cherry Mobile Magnum S is now available nationwide for a suggested retail price of Php9,999.
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.7GHz Octa Core CPU, 700MHz Mali-450MP GPU MediaTek MT6592 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, non-expandable (TBC)
- 18MP auto focus BSI main camera with dual LED Flash
- 8MP secondary camera with LED flash
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- TV out via MHL adapter or Miracast
- Micro USB 2.0, supports USB OTG
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, gyroscope
- 2300mAh non-removable battery
- Price: Php9,999
Source: Cherry Angel