|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G/LTE Officially Announced|
Xiaomi is undoubtedly the one of the hottest names in the mobile industry and they continue to be the talk of the town with their recent announcement of the new Redmi Note 4G LTE.
The company ditched the octa core MediaTek MT6592 processor in favor of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 which has four CPU cores clocked 1.6GHz each and an integrated 4G/LTE chip.
Like its non-LTE sibling, it has 8GB of internal storage, which expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card, 2GB of RAM, 5.5 HD IPS display and SRP of $160 (less than Php7,000). Although the dimensions are the same, it is 10 grams lighter and can only accommodate one SIM card. It runs on the latest MIUI v5 which is based on Android 4.4 KiKat.
- Single SIM, supports 4G/LTE
- 5.5-inch capacitive HD (1280x720) IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- MIUI v5.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.6GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 3100mAh battery
- Price: USD160