Monday, September 8, 2014

ASUS Philippines Launched Transformer Book Flip and All New Book T100

In an event held at the MBARGO Club + LOunge in Bonifacion High Street BGC last August 29, ASUS Philippines formally introduced two of their newest line-up in the country - the Transformer Book Flip and the all new Transformer Book T100.

Transformer Book Flip
ASUS Transformer Book Flip

The Book Flip has an innovative 360-degree rotating touchscreen and can be transformed into different forms - from standard laptop mode to a tablet and anything in between. It has remarkable hinge design with cleverly engineered 4 gears to ensure smooth movement and effortless adjustment.

It comes in two display sizes, a 13.3-inch and a 15.6-inch, both having IPS HD (1366x768) resolution and supports multiple touch. The 13 incher has two configurations, one powered by an Intel Core i3-4010U and the other one by an Intel Core i5-4210U processor. Meanwhile the 15 incher will be powered by an Intel Core i7-4510U processor. For the complete specs comparison, you can check the table below:

Transformer Book Flip Comparison

Transformer Book T100

ASUS Transformer Book T100

On the other hand, the new Transformer Book T100 comes with a better Intel Z3775 quad core processor compared to the old model plus new stylish colors namely gray, white and red. Like its predecessor, it packs a 10.1-inch IPS HD (1366x768) touchscreen display, runs on Windows 8.1 Operating System with FREE MS Office Home and Student 2013 (worth Php4,000) and ASUS WebStorage (Php5,000).

Transformer Book T100 Specs

To know more about ASUS, you can visit www.asus.com/ph or check their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ASUSph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway