|Gionee Gpad G5 Now Available for Php9,499: 5.7-inch Hexa Core KitKat Phablet|
Along with the opening of their first ever concept store in the metro, Gionee Philippines also launched the much anticipated Gpad G5.
The Gpad G5 sports a massive 5.7-inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen LCD protected by Dragontrail glass. Under the hood is a MediaTek MT6591 chipset with hexa core processor clocked at 1.5GHz each and Mali-400MP GPU. As you can see on the above photo, it scored more than 25K in Antutu benchmark.
It has 8GB of on board storage plus an expansion slot that can accommodate up to 32GB micro SD card. Meanwhile, the multitasking is handled by a 1GB of RAM.
Camera wise, it has an 8MP auto focus main snapper at the back and a 2MP shooter in the front.
This phablet is powered by a 2400mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has a retail price tag of Php9,499 which is way cheaper than its Indian SRP of INR14,999 or close to 11K pesos when converted to local currency.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.7-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Dragontrail glass protection
- Dimensions: 157mm x 77.6mm x 9mm
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GHz hexa core CPU, Mali-450MP GPU MediaTek, MT6591 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2400mAh battery
- Price: Php9,499