|Sony Philippines Unveiled Xperia Z3|
After more than one month of its international announcement, Sony Philippines has finally unveiled their latest flagship locally - the Sony Xperia Z3.
The Xperia Z3 internals are largely similar to its predecessor, it has the same quad core Snapdragon 801 chipset albeit slightly higher clock speed at 2.5GHz, the RAM and internal storage are identical too at 3GB and 16GB respectively.
It has a 5.2-inch touchscreen display with 1080p resolution, which is practically the same as the Xperia Z2. The main camera is the same too, although it has an identical 20.7MP resolution, Sony claims that they added several improvements not to mention new camera software enhancements.
One of the main highlights of the Z3 is its dust proof and water resistant certification, an IP68 rating, which is the highest among smartphone to date.
|SRP - Php36,990|
The Sony Xperia Z3 will be available this fourth quarter of the year and will have a retail price tag of Php36,990.
- Quad band 2G, penta band 3G, multiple band LTE
- 5.2-inch capacitive IPS Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen LCD, Triluminos display, X-Reality engine, shutter-proof glass
- Dimensions: 146mm x 72mm x 7.3mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Dust proof and water resistant, IP68 certified
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 20.7MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 2160p at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps video recording
- 2.2MP secondary camera, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and Baidu
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer
- 3100mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
- Price: Php36.990