|Lenovo Mobile Philippines Officially Unveiled the Vibe X2 for Php18,999|
Just a couple of days ago, Lenovo Mobile Philippines has unveiled locally the latest member of the Vibe series - the Lenovo Vibe X2.
The Vibe X2 is the world's first layered smartphone, there are 3 layers, each of which is coated three times for a total of 9 coatings per phone.
It boasts a 5-inch Full HD display powered by a cutting-edge LTE-enabled octa core MediaTek MT6595M clocked at 2GHz each coupled with a 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM. In Antutu, it scored a whooping 46K.
Related: Lenovo Philippines Launched VIBE Z2 Pro for Php29,999
Camera wise, it has a 13MP auto focus snapper at the back with "Anti-Lens Distortion" technology while in the front you have a 5MP sensor for all your selfie needs. Speaking of selfie, it has several ways to capture a photo such as Blink and Voice Shot, Hand Sign and more.
Lenovo also introduced the Vibe Xtensions, a click-on accessories made especially for the Vibe X2. They called it the "fourth" layer, currently it has two members - a battery case and a JBL speaker.
Related: Motorola Now A Lenovo Company
The Vibe X2 will be available later this month for Php18,999 at all Lenovo Mobile stores and authorized resellers.
- Dual SIM (micro+nano) dual standby, supports LTE
- 5-inch IPS Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 140.2mm x 68.6mm x 7.27mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2GHz octa core (quad core Cortex-A17 + quad core Cortex-A7) CPU, 450MHz PowerVR G6200 GPU, MediaTek MT6595M chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- 1080p video recording
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Miracast ready
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, compass
- 2300mAh battery
- Price: Php18,999