|Lenovo Philippines Launched VIBE Z2 Pro for Php29,999|
Lenovo introduced the Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro, the most powerful model in its flagship VIBE smartphone series.
It sports a 6-inch Quad HD (2560x1440) touchscreen display with 500 nits brightness output. This dual SIM phablet can process high-resolution images and graphic-heavy games thanks to its 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor and 3GB of RAM.
Related: Motorola Now A Lenovo Company
This cutting-edge device features advanced mobile imaging technologies in a svelte design. It has a 16MP OIS rear camera with a 16:9 BSI sensor that captures widescreen photos at full resolution. It is also capable of recording 4K videos, and high-speed clips up to 120fps.
Meanwhile, its Enhanced 6 element lens works well even in low-light settings. The Vibe Z2 Pro also has the Zero Shutter Lag function, the SNAPit HDR-ready camera app, and its manual shooting settings.
Related: Lenovo Releases Two New A-Series Smartphones - A536 and A328
It is also 4G compatible and has custom Lenovo apps such as the SHAREit for wireless sharing, the SYNCit for data back-up and the SEEit gallery. The Lenovo VIBE Z2 is available at all Lenovo Mobile Exclusive Stores and authorized resellers for Php 29,999.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- Quad band 2G, penta band 3G, hexa band LTE
- 6-inch capacitive IPS Quad HD (2560x1440) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 156mm x 81.3mm x 7.7mm
- Weight: 179g
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2.5GHz quad core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16MP auto focus OIS BSI main camera with dual LED Flash, Ulta HD (4K) video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, gravity, compass
- 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
- Price: Php29,999