|Starmobile UP Mini, Quad Core Android KitKat for Php3,690|
After the recent announcement of UP+, Starmobile unveiled two more smartphones under the same name - the Starmobile UP Mini. This makes the UP a device family/series rather than just a phone model.
The UP Mini sports a 4.5-inch touchscreen display with FWVGA resolution powered by a 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM.
Related: Starmobile Devices Now Available in 7-Eleven Branches
It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has an affordable price tag of Php3,690. What is more interesting is the 8MP BSI main camera at the back that can shoot up to 1080p video at 30fps, it is something very hard to find in this price range. On top of that, it also comes with FREE phone case, smart flip case ad 2 pieces screen protector.
It is now available nationwide on all Starmobile kiosks and branches. You can opt to choose on three color options, namely blue, red and white.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual regular SIM, dual standby
- 4.5-inch capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 133.4mm x 66.4mm x 9.3mm
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP BSI main camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 1550mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php3,690