|DTC Mobile Jupiter Plus Unboxing|
The DTC Mobile Jupiter Plus is a smartphone bearing 4.7-inch IPS touchscreen display and runs on slightly older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Powering from the inside is a 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 for data processing, Mali-400 GPU for handling graphics, a 1GB of RAM for phone's multitasking and 8GB of ROM plus micro SD expansion slot for storing photos, videos and other multimedia files.
For more information, you can check our unboxing and hands-on video below.
The Jupiter Plus has a bit steep price tag of 7,990 pesos, but DTC Mobile had several promotions lately for this device slashing off 2000 on its SRP bringing down the price to a more affordable Php5,990. The good thing is, we are giving away our review unit to one lucky reader, to join simply click here.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual SIM (regular+micro) dual standby
- 4.7-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Weight: 150 grams
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 3.2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2200mAh Li-Po battery
- Promo price: Php5,990
- Regular price: Php7,990