|Microsoft Unveiled Lumia 532|
Along with the Lumia 435, Microsoft Corporation also unveiled another Windows Phone 8.1 device, the Microsoft Lumia 532.
The Microsoft Lumia 532 has the same screen size and resolution, but packs a better innards. It sports a 1.2GHz quad core Qualcoom Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM.
Related: Microsoft Lumia 535 Officially Announced
The camera department also improves a bit, now it has a 5MP sensor on its back, although it still lacks an LED flash. Other specs remain pretty much the same with the Lumia 435.
It will start to roll out in key European, APAC and IMEA markets next month for a retail price tag that starts at 79 euros or around 4,000 pesos.
- Quad band 2G/3G
- Single SIM and dual SIM variant
- 4-inch capacitive WVGA (800x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 118.9mm x 65.5mm x 11.6mm
- Weight: 136.3 grams
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- 1.2GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 302 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- 5MP fixed focus main camera without flash
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi (dual band) 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 1560mAh battery
- Price: starts at 79 euros