|MyPhone Uno, One of the First Android One Smartphones in the Country|
The Android One project officially entered the country a few days ago with the launched of two locally-branded smartphones, one of them is the MyPhone Uno.
The MyPhone Uno features a 4.5-inch display with FWVGA resolution powered by MediaTek quad core processor clocked at 1.3GHz each coupled with 1GB of RAM. It has only 4GB of internal storage, but based on what we saw during the event, the retail package has an 8GB micro SD card bundle.
Other known specs are dual SIM dual standby, 3G connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 5MP main camera, 2MP front camera, 1,700mAh battery and it runs on Android Lollipop with a confirmed Android M update.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 4.5-inch capacitive IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- Android Lollipop, confirmed update to Android M
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP main camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- 1700mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: TBA